Institute of Mental Health and Personality Development – INZPiRO is a private institution rendering professional psychiatric, psychotherapeutic and psychological help. We help those who have found themselves in a difficult life situation: personal, family, social. We help also those who search for ways of personal development, who thirst for knowledge of their capabilities and want to cross their limitations.
Interdisciplinary INZPiRO team cares for the right balance between pharmacological treatment and psycho- and socio-therapeutic methods. We do not perceive reasons, which bring a patient to INZPiRO, as a limitation, but as a starting point to possibilities of further development. The idea of INZPiRO is to suit a programme of therapy and development to individual needs of a person entering our institute.
- psychiatric consultations for adults,
- consultations with a dietician,
- individual psychotherapy for adults and adolescents.
- insomnia and other sleep disorders,
- anxiety disorders,
- social phobia,
- personality disorders,
- mental disorders of old age,
- eating disorders (bulimia, anorexia),
- overweight, obesity.
- feel professionally burned out;
- do not handle conflicts at home or at work;
- do not handle their own anger, aggression and anxiety,
- experience helplessness, shame or embarrassment difficult to bear;
- experience piercing sense of loss (for example, after losing a job);
- cannot handle the mourning;
- have a feeling, that they satisfy their needs irrationally (for example, they spend money unreasonably, they eat too much).
INZPiRO reception desk is open daily from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:30 pm.
Our experts also consult patients on some Saturdays.
We work in a comfortable place close to UN Roundabout, in the centre of Warsaw, 72, Sienna Str. Our place is disabled-friendly.